This particular setting became the setting used in the Ionian Psalter.
Contained in envelope labeled Graduals.
Lord, let your loving-kindness be upon us, as we have put our trust in you.
12. Happy is the nation whose God is the Lord!
happy the people he has chosen to be his own!
13. The Lord looks down from heaven,
and beholds all the peoples in the world.
14. From where he sits enthroned he turns his gaze on all who dwell on earth.
15. He fashions all the hearts of them
and understands all their works.
18. Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon those who fear him, on those who wait upon his love,
19. To pluck their lives from death,
and to feed them in the time of famine.
20. Our soul waits for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.
21. Indeed, our heart rejoices in him,
for in his holy Name we put our trust.